Sunday, August 19, 2012

I don't like this.


When I’m sick, I feel like my limbic system (the part of the brain the deals with emotion) (Human Development major holla!) is out of my body on display for everyone to touch and scratch and hold and pet. I feel everything too much. I’m like “Put mah brain back you fools!”

 I don’t get emotional on my period, so once a year is better than once a month.

When someone tells me my hair looks pretty, I think everything about them is perfect. When I’m hungry and nothing in my fridge looks good, I want to take everything that doesn’t look good and shove it up someone’s butt. When I look at the mountains of boxes and suitcases and trash bags and clothes that I need to unpack, I want to burn it all and be naked and homeless for the rest of my life. When someone says something annoying or stupid, I want to hit them in the head. When my phone vibrates but I realize it was someone else’s, I want to take that person’s phone and flush it down five different toilets. When someone gives me a hug at church, I want to buy them a present. When the blinds won’t go down and the sun is shooting through my window at full speed, I want to die.  It’s all super rational. Maybe when I’m sick I should stay in my room by myself to prevent this insanity, but then I’d feel so unbelievably lonely that tears might actually come out of my face. And I’d probably put them in a jar and make someone drink them. AND WE CAN’T HAVE THAT! 



Watch out world, Tamara is sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment