Saturday, June 2, 2012

He bit me.

As I was walking to campus, I saw a man (about my age) walking in the opposite direction coming towards me. He was average looking, maybe a little heavy on the hair gel. When he got within a few feet of me, he locked eyes with me and bit the air in front of him as if he were eating my face. No, not a sexy rawr bite, it was more of a 'I'm having a hard time fitting this entire sandwich in my mouth' bite. I stopped dead in my tracks and slowly looked behind me because hey, maybe he was eating someone else's face. When I turned back around, he gave me a look as if to say, "Yeah, I just pretended your face was breakfast, and I'm proud." I returned his look with one that said, "There is something incredibly wrong with you, and I respect that."


No comments:

Post a Comment